Kubota (OTCMKTS:KUBTY – Get Rating) issued an update on its FY 2022 earnings guidance on Friday morning. The company provided EPS guidance of $1.07-$1.07 for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of $19.26 billion-$19.26 billion.
Kubota Stock Performance
Shares of KUBTY stock opened at $71.90 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $71.44 and its two-hundred day moving average is $77.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a current ratio of 1.46. Kubota has a fifty-two week low of $65.00 and a fifty-two week high of $119.53.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kubota (KUBTY)
- Costco vs Amazon: an end of the year showdown
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
Receive News & Ratings for Kubota Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kubota and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.