Maverix Metals Inc. (NYSEMKT:MMX – Get Rating) rose 3.5% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $4.46 and last traded at $4.44. Approximately 103,394 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $4.29.
Maverix Metals Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.62 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3.87.
About Maverix Metals
Maverix Metals Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company in Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and other metals. It has a portfolio of over 100 royalties and streams in the Americas and Australia. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Maverix Metals (MMX)
- Costco vs Amazon: an end of the year showdown
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
Receive News & Ratings for Maverix Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maverix Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.