OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, December 8th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, July 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1094 per share on Monday, July 31st. This represents a $1.31 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.90%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, July 21st.
OFS Credit Price Performance
OCCIN stock opened at $22.23 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $22.44 and its 200-day moving average price is $22.99. OFS Credit has a one year low of $20.39 and a one year high of $25.54.
About OFS Credit
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OFS Credit (OCCIN)
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.