Shares of RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RGRX – Get Rating) shot up 8.9% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.16. 153,390 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 238% from the average session volume of 45,406 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $0.16 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.17.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Company Profile
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of therapeutic peptide, thymosin beta 4, for tissue and organ protection, repair, and regeneration. The company is developing RGN-259, a preservative-free topical eye drop for regeneration of corneal tissues damaged by injury, disease, or other pathology; RGN-352, an injectable formulation to treat cardiovascular diseases, central and peripheral nervous system diseases, and other medical indications; and RGN-137, a topical gel for dermal wounds and reduction of scar tissue.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals (RGRX)
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.