Region Group (ASX:RGN – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Friday, December 9th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Sunday, January 30th will be given a dividend of 0.075 per share on Sunday, January 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.79%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, December 28th.
Region Group Stock Performance
Region Group Company Profile
SCA Property Group (SCP) includes two internally managed real estate investment trusts owning a portfolio of quality neighbourhood and sub-regional shopping centres located across Australia. The SCA Property Group invests in shopping centres predominantly anchored by non-discretionary retailers, with long term leases to tenants such as Woolworths Limited, Coles Group Limited and companies in the Wesfarmers Limited group.
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for Region Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Region Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.