Tether Gold (XAUT) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. Tether Gold has a total market capitalization of $86.27 million and approximately $245,642.83 worth of Tether Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tether Gold token can now be bought for $1,780.50 or 0.10321494 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Tether Gold has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002013 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $965.55 or 0.05602010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.16 or 0.00511486 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,269.50 or 0.30573054 BTC.
Tether Gold Token Profile
Tether Gold was first traded on January 23rd, 2020. Tether Gold’s total supply is 246,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 48,450 tokens. Tether Gold’s official website is tether.to. Tether Gold’s official Twitter account is @tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tether Gold
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.