Atlas Arteria Limited (OTCMKTS:MAQAF – Get Rating) was up 2.9% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $4.92 and last traded at $4.92. Approximately 2,967 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 40% from the average daily volume of 4,938 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.78.
Atlas Arteria Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.65 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.84.
Atlas Arteria Company Profile
Atlas Arteria Ltd. owns, operates and develops toll roads . It operates through the following segments: APRR, ADELAC, Dulles Greenway, and Warnow Tunnel. Its projects include toll roads, bridges, tunnels, and investment in entities in the same industry sector. The company was founded on December 16, 2009 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atlas Arteria (MAQAF)
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Arteria Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Arteria and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.