Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. In the last week, Creditcoin has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One Creditcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.55 or 0.00002392 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Creditcoin has a market cap of $113.62 million and approximately $8.33 million worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004348 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000977 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00013030 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
Creditcoin Coin Profile
CTC uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on April 4th, 2019. Creditcoin’s total supply is 599,999,997 coins and its circulating supply is 207,254,279 coins. Creditcoin’s official Twitter account is @creditcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creditcoin is creditcoin.org. Creditcoin’s official message board is medium.com/creditcoin-foundation. The Reddit community for Creditcoin is https://reddit.com/r/creditcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Creditcoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creditcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.