Grasim Industries Limited (OTCMKTS:GRSXY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $19.61 and last traded at $19.61, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.61.
Grasim Industries Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of $12.91 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.49 and a beta of -0.14. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $19.61 and a two-hundred day moving average of $19.61.
Grasim Industries Company Profile
Grasim Industries Ltd. engages in the production of chemicals and cement. It operates through the following segments: Viscose, Chemicals, Cement, Financial Services, and Others. The Viscose Staple Fibre segment offers wood pulp and yarn. The Chemicals segment produces caustic soda, allied chemicals, and epoxy.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grasim Industries (GRSXY)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Grasim Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grasim Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.