Great Wall Motor Company Limited (OTCMKTS:GWLLF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.7% on Monday . The company traded as high as $1.40 and last traded at $1.40. 300 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 4,825 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.39.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of Great Wall Motor from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Monday, November 28th.
Great Wall Motor Trading Up 2.9 %
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.32 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.34.
Great Wall Motor Company Profile
Great Wall Motor Company Limited researches and develops, manufactures, and sells automobiles, and automotive parts and components in China, Russia, South Africa, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, and internationally. The company offers pick-up trucks, SUVs, sedans, and energy vehicles primarily under the Haval, WEY, ORA, Tank, and Great Wall Pickup brand names; and unmanned vehicles.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Wall Motor (GWLLF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Great Wall Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Wall Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.