Juventus Football Club S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:JVTSF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 6.3% on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.35 and last traded at $0.34. 3,278 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 39% from the average session volume of 5,414 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.32.
Juventus Football Club Trading Up 7.9 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.33 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.33.
About Juventus Football Club
Juventus Football Club SpA engages in the operation of a professional football club. Its core businesses are the participation in national and international competitions and the organization of matches. The company was founded on November 1, 1897 and is headquartered in Turin, Italy.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Juventus Football Club (JVTSF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Juventus Football Club Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Juventus Football Club and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.