Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MITUY – Get Rating) shares traded down 0.2% on Monday . The company traded as low as $11.34 and last traded at $11.58. 4,400 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 69% from the average session volume of 2,600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.60.
Mitsui Chemicals Stock Up 0.1 %
The business has a 50 day moving average of $11.18 and a two-hundred day moving average of $10.57.
Mitsui Chemicals Company Profile
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc engages in the mobility, health care, food and packaging, basic materials, and other businesses. The company's Mobility segment develops elastomers, performance compounds, functional polymers, polypropylene compounds, and performance polymers; and offers services related to the development of automotive and industrial products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui Chemicals (MITUY)
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui Chemicals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui Chemicals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.