Request (REQ) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 25th. In the last seven days, Request has traded 8.2% higher against the dollar. One Request token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000467 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Request has a total market cap of $105.35 million and $5.27 million worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00010040 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00049850 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00030729 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00017889 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004403 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $48.66 or 0.00215613 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002901 BTC.
Request (REQ) is a token. It was first traded on September 12th, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,877,117 tokens. Request’s official Twitter account is @requestnetwork. Request’s official website is request.network. The official message board for Request is blog.request.network. The Reddit community for Request is https://reddit.com/r/requestnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Request
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.