Songbird (SGB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. During the last seven days, Songbird has traded 8% lower against the dollar. Songbird has a total market capitalization of $103.77 million and approximately $900,004.68 worth of Songbird was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Songbird token can now be purchased for about $0.0104 or 0.00000046 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.82 or 0.00399641 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,374.65 or 0.28051856 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.72 or 0.00597241 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000179 BTC.
Songbird launched on September 16th, 2021. Songbird’s total supply is 16,089,041,096 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,988,725,826 tokens. Songbird’s official website is flare.xyz. Songbird’s official Twitter account is @flarenetworks and its Facebook page is accessible here. Songbird’s official message board is flare.xyz/blog. The Reddit community for Songbird is https://reddit.com/r/flarenetworks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Songbird Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Songbird directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Songbird should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Songbird using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Songbird Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Songbird and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.