Stratis (STRAX) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $0.50 or 0.00002123 BTC on exchanges. Stratis has a total market cap of $72.28 million and approximately $7.33 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Stratis has traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,617.01 or 0.06908660 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00076767 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00028288 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00058099 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00011068 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00024895 BTC.
STRAX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 145,448,559 coins. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratisplatform.com/news. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.