Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 1st. One Sapphire coin can now be bought for about $0.0213 or 0.00000091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sapphire has a total market capitalization of $19.24 million and approximately $1,871.62 worth of Sapphire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Sapphire has traded down 7.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,604.63 or 0.06896777 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001661 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00084468 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00028269 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.65 or 0.00062986 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00009859 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00025178 BTC.
SAPP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 25th, 2019. Sapphire’s total supply is 924,196,659 coins and its circulating supply is 904,050,141 coins. Sapphire’s official website is sappcoin.com. Sapphire’s official Twitter account is @sapphire_core and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sapphire Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sapphire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sapphire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sapphire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sapphire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sapphire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.