StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (NASDAQ:APWC – Get Rating) in a report released on Wednesday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Trading Up 4.7 %
APWC stock opened at $1.55 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 2.17, a quick ratio of 1.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07. Asia Pacific Wire & Cable has a twelve month low of $1.07 and a twelve month high of $2.22. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.38 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.38.
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (NASDAQ:APWC – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, December 28th. The company reported $0.05 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $103.38 million for the quarter.
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Company Profile
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the manufacturing and distribution of telecommunications, power cable, and wire products. Its products includes; Bare Wires, Power Cables, Communication Cables, Electronic Wires & Cables and Enamelled Wires. The firm also provides calibration & testing services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (APWC)
- Are Penny Stocks Worth it? Should You Invest in Penny Stocks?
- Zimmer Biomet Beats on Earnings, Growth May be Priced In
- AI Software Maker EPAM Boasts Biggest Tech-Sector Rally
- Ford Stock Going Forward After Big Earnings Flop
- Insiders And Institutions Buy Wolverine Worldwide
Receive News & Ratings for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.