111, Inc. (NASDAQ:YI – Get Rating) traded up 0.3% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $3.02 and last traded at $2.99. 40,027 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 149,240 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.98.
111 Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $3.12 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.90.
111 (NASDAQ:YI – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, December 1st. The company reported ($0.16) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $470.76 million during the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On 111
111 Company Profile
111, Inc engages in the provision of pharmaceutical products and medical services through online retail pharmacy and indirectly through offline pharmacy network. It operates through the B2C and B2B segments. The B2C segment engages in the sale of pharmaceutical and other health and wellness products directly to consumers through 1 Drugstore and its offline pharmacies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 111 (YI)
- CVS Health Corporation Is Coiled And Ready To Spring Higher
- Will The Pullback In Paycom Payoff For Investors?
- TJX Among Apparel Retailers All Dressed Up & Ready For Growth
- Daqo New Energy Charged Up For New Highs
- No Spice In Chipotle Results, Is Now The Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for 111 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 111 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.