Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $805.06 million and approximately $42.55 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for about $41.79 or 0.00185160 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $22,567.67 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.12 or 0.00572148 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.29 or 0.00050049 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000726 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV (CRYPTO:BSV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,266,077 coins. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin SV’s official website is bitcoinsv.com.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.