DEI (DEI) traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 8th. DEI has a total market cap of $1.40 billion and $12,498.22 worth of DEI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DEI token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000832 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, DEI has traded 23.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.52 or 0.00427478 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00014817 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00017994 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
DEI (CRYPTO:DEI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2021. The official website for DEI is deus.finance. DEI’s official message board is medium.com/deus-finance. DEI’s official Twitter account is @deusdao.
DEI Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DEI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DEI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DEI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.