EAC (EAC) traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. EAC has a market capitalization of $3.94 million and $4,980.29 worth of EAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EAC has traded 19.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One EAC token can now be purchased for $0.0131 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $96.45 or 0.00427246 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00014788 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00017994 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EAC Token Profile
EAC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2021. EAC’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. EAC’s official Twitter account is @eacplatform. EAC’s official website is eacplatform.io.
Buying and Selling EAC
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.