Japan Tobacco Inc. (OTCMKTS:JAPAY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 0% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $9.97 and last traded at $10.03. 21,995 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 39,973 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.04.
Japan Tobacco Stock Down 0.0 %
The firm has a market cap of $35.59 billion, a P/E ratio of 11.27 and a beta of 0.43. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.17 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.22. The company has a current ratio of 1.78, a quick ratio of 1.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20.
About Japan Tobacco
Japan Tobacco, Inc engages in the manufacture and sale of tobacco, pharmaceutical and processed food products. It operates through the following divisions: Japanese Domestic Tobacco, International Tobacco, Pharmaceutical, and Processed Food. The Japanese Domestic segment deals with the production and sale of tobacco products in domestic areas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Tobacco (JAPAY)
- CVS Health Corporation Is Coiled And Ready To Spring Higher
- Will The Pullback In Paycom Payoff For Investors?
- TJX Among Apparel Retailers All Dressed Up & Ready For Growth
- Daqo New Energy Charged Up For New Highs
- No Spice In Chipotle Results, Is Now The Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Tobacco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Tobacco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.