Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited (OTCMKTS:NDGPF – Get Rating) was down 8% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.83 and last traded at $0.83. Approximately 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 940 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.90.
Nine Dragons Paper Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.90 and a 200 day moving average of $0.78.
About Nine Dragons Paper
Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells packaging paper, recycled printing and writing paper, and specialty paper and pulp products in the People's Republic of China. The company offers linerboard products, including kraft, test, white top, and coated linerboards; corrugating medium containerboard products; corrugated cardboard products; carton box products; corrugated sheet products; and coated duplex boards.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nine Dragons Paper (NDGPF)
- CVS Health Corporation Is Coiled And Ready To Spring Higher
- Will The Pullback In Paycom Payoff For Investors?
- TJX Among Apparel Retailers All Dressed Up & Ready For Growth
- Daqo New Energy Charged Up For New Highs
- No Spice In Chipotle Results, Is Now The Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Nine Dragons Paper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nine Dragons Paper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.