Prom (PROM) traded 7.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. Prom has a market capitalization of $91.16 million and approximately $3.32 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Prom has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar. One Prom token can currently be bought for about $5.00 or 0.00022106 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.48 or 0.00050792 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00019067 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004407 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.12 or 0.00226212 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002849 BTC.
Prom Token Profile
PROM is a token. Its launch date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. The official message board for Prom is prom-io.medium.com. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prom is prom.io.
Prom Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Prom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.