Shares of Starco Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:STCB – Get Rating) were down 6.3% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 154,623 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Starco Brands Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.16 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.16.
Starco Brands Company Profile
Starco Brands, Inc engages in creating behavior-changing brands and technologies. It also generates security, stability and wealth for younger generations. The firm’s brands include Breathe, Winona Pure and Honu. The company was founded by Sanford Lang and Martin Goldrod on January 26, 2010 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Starco Brands (STCB)
- CVS Health Corporation Is Coiled And Ready To Spring Higher
- Will The Pullback In Paycom Payoff For Investors?
- TJX Among Apparel Retailers All Dressed Up & Ready For Growth
- Daqo New Energy Charged Up For New Highs
- No Spice In Chipotle Results, Is Now The Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Starco Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starco Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.