VanEck Gaming ETF (NASDAQ:BJK – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 1.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $43.92 and last traded at $43.94. Approximately 14,108 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 53% from the average daily volume of 30,158 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.46.
VanEck Gaming ETF Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $41.23 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $37.63.
VanEck Gaming ETF Cuts Dividend
The business also recently disclosed an annual dividend, which was paid on Friday, December 23rd. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, December 20th were paid a dividend of $0.168 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, December 19th. This represents a yield of 0.44%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On VanEck Gaming ETF
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Gaming ETF (BJK)
- CVS Health Corporation Is Coiled And Ready To Spring Higher
- Will The Pullback In Paycom Payoff For Investors?
- TJX Among Apparel Retailers All Dressed Up & Ready For Growth
- Daqo New Energy Charged Up For New Highs
- No Spice In Chipotle Results, Is Now The Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Gaming ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VanEck Gaming ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.