COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CICOY – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $5.30 and traded as high as $5.67. COSCO SHIPPING shares last traded at $5.54, with a volume of 2,084 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage on COSCO SHIPPING in a research note on Thursday, December 1st. They issued a “sell” rating on the stock.
COSCO SHIPPING Trading Up 2.3 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.30 and a 200-day simple moving average of $5.57.
COSCO SHIPPING Company Profile
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co, Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the container shipping, container terminals, and other terminal related businesses in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Mainland China, and internationally. The company operates through Container Shipping Business and Terminal Business segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on COSCO SHIPPING (CICOY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for COSCO SHIPPING Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSCO SHIPPING and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.