Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 18th. Horizen has a market cap of $146.55 million and approximately $14.26 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Horizen has traded up 19.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Horizen coin can currently be purchased for about $10.87 or 0.00039834 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.66 or 0.00134335 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00061307 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000184 BTC.
Horizen (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 13,482,988 coins. Horizen’s official website is www.horizen.io. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Horizen is forum.horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Horizen
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.