Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 18th. During the last week, Ontology has traded 28.8% higher against the dollar. Ontology has a market cap of $216.37 million and $38.06 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ontology coin can now be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00000906 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,787.60 or 0.06551202 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.40 or 0.00063772 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00024411 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00045564 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00020112 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000811 BTC.
Ontology Coin Profile
ONT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the VBFT hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 27th, 2017. Ontology’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 875,249,524 coins. Ontology’s official Twitter account is @ontologynetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ontology is https://reddit.com/r/ontologynetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ontology is ont.io. Ontology’s official message board is medium.com/ontologynetwork.
Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform.”
Buying and Selling Ontology
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ontology should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.