Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One Polymath token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00000674 BTC on popular exchanges. Polymath has a market cap of $169.85 million and approximately $308,773.14 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $84.17 or 0.00309027 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00012330 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00009113 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00016315 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 924,998,413 tokens. The Reddit community for Polymath is https://reddit.com/r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polymathnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Polymath Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.