Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 19th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $15.74 or 0.00058036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $2.25 billion and $90.42 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27,126.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.70 or 0.00249569 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.23 or 0.00808196 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00013604 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.96 or 0.00545459 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.99 or 0.00117928 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the EtcHash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 210,700,000 coins and its circulating supply is 143,082,595 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is https://reddit.com/r/ethereumclassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.