Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ:HBANL – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in January. As of January 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,600 shares, an increase of 231.8% from the January 15th total of 4,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 37,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Huntington Bancshares Stock Up 0.5 %
Shares of NASDAQ HBANL opened at $24.53 on Tuesday. Huntington Bancshares has a 12-month low of $17.00 and a 12-month high of $25.18. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $24.32 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $23.76.
About Huntington Bancshares
- Five stocks we like better than Huntington Bancshares
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Salesforce and MongoDB: 2 must-own tech stocks
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Udemy stock got boosted by analysts, massive growth at discounts
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
Receive News & Ratings for Huntington Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huntington Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.